Pipeliner CRM Consultant Partners
Pipeliner Consulting Partners are sales training companies, sales consultants, sales coaches, and value-added resellers who sell complimentary services such as sales training, coaching, and sales process design.
This Partnership tier is for organizations or individuals who introduce Pipeliner CRM into their client base and leverage it to embed their tools and processes and/or for ongoing coaching and mentoring.
We removed the complexity so you can focus on bringing value and delivering results, fast!
- Typical "go-live" of under 2 weeks!
- No requirement to be a developer or have developers on staff to complete the setup
- We provide remote access to the platform, allowing you to monitor and configure the system remotely means less time travelling to onsite meetings.
- Typical training for users is measured in hours not days.
Client Software License Revenue
You will receive a percentage (%) of the client’s license revenue
Client Services Revenue
You will receive a percentage (%) of the client’s professional services revenue
- Access to our Partner Portal and vibrant partner community
- Onboarding and training session for you and your team
- Reference Library for templates and other assets
- Advance notice and briefings for product changes and new features
- Work with the Pipeliner regional sales teams on behalf of your clients
The Fine Print
Your referral must be a new lead (i.e., not a current user or someone already in our sales pipeline).
Consultant Partner Product Training
Initial Training (to be completed within 30 days of setting up the partner system)
- Three training webinars
- 2 1-hr sessions for administrator training
- 1 1-hr session for user training
Pipeliner Certification Training
- One person must attend all training webinars
- Certification is given to the individual upon completion
- One “new” Certified Pipeliner Consultant (CPC) included each calendar year.
- Monthly: 1-hour Group Webinar Training
Pipeliner CRM Program Training
- 1-hour Training Webinar, including:
- Pipeliner positioning and philosophy
- How to work with Pipeliner team
- Process of Lead Registration
Co-Selling with Regional VP Sales
- Conducted with Regional VP of Sales
- Participation with Partner and end user